Christy Walton: a rare heart disease which has defiled all

From: Mrs. Christy Walton < catvechi@bcucluj.ro > Date: Sun, Feb 25, 2018 at 8:26 AM Subject: RE: To: My dearest, May the peace of the Lord be with you as you read this letter. I know it will definitely come to you as a surprise, but I implore you to take the time to go through it carefully. My name is Christy Walton and I am an American Citizen, I am widow and a business woman. I have recently been diagnosed with esophageal cancer and a rare heart disease which has defiled all medical treatment. Expert diagnosis has shown that I have few days to live. I am worth $41.7 (Billion US Dollars) which I inherited from my late husband Mr. John T. Walton which rates me as the First richest woman in the world. ... (more)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,