Patricia Antivo: is really unfair because you didn' t even care to respond to my mail

From: Mrs. Patricia Antivo < ben.m80@yahoo.com > Date: Mon, Jan 29, 2018 at 11:23 PM Subject: Money Transfer Reference#: 8776-?? 34 To: UBA MONEY-GRAM TRANSFER HEAD OFFICE Heritage Towers, Ambassadorial Enslave, Near Cedi House Off Liberia Road, Benin Republic. I am very sorry to disturb you this very moment, please bear with me in mind for not taken less than 10Min' s of your time, I believe this is not the first time I am contacting you beside you fail and you do not respond to my previous message which is really unfair because you didn' t even care to respond to my mail, this are some of the reasons why many financial institutes in Benin refused to give you any proof of your release funds. ... (more)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,