Happiness Nwaoke: we call it HD120 GIG. I will buy two of it

From: Miss Happiness Nwaoke <"WWW."@water.ocn.ne.jp> Date: Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 4:05 AM Subject: HAPPY NEW YEAR....VITAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR FUND To: Hello Dear, My Name is Miss Happiness Nwaoke, 27 years old, a citizen of Ghana. I am a computer analyst currently working with Central Bank of Nigeria. I just started working with Central Bank of Nigeria. (C.B.N.) My Dear, I came across your payment file which was Marked X and your Fund Release Hard Disk Painted Red, I took my time to study your payment file and found out that you have really attempted to receive the funds without success till now. ... (more)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,