Zandy Anthony: transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me

From: Zandy Anthony <zandyanthony2000@gmail.com> Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 11:24:28 +0000 Subject: my full life story with trust my full life story with trust my Dearest, Firstly I thank you for your reaction to mine email; In line with the message, which I have sent to you. How was your Day over there in your country, I believe you had a nice Day and that the at mo-sphere over there in your country is very nice today? Mine is a little bit warm over here in Dakar Senegal. My name is Miss.Zandy Anthony ,I am 24yrs but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so I am comfortable with your age,I am from Liberia in West Africa, 5.4ft tall,single,(never married)and presently i am ... (more)
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,