Danielle Schoeman Greetings from Danielle

From: Danielle Schoeman <sofianganga10@hotmail.com>
Reply: "danschoeman02@gmail.com" <danschoeman02@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 01:18:42 +0000
Subject: Greetings from Danielle

Hello my dear
How are you doing today, i hope everything is alright with you?
My names are, Miss. DANIELLE SCHOEMAN, and I am a single, down to earth, sweet and hardworking young lady. I am looking for a mature man with good sense of humor for long term relationship.
Please I want you to write me back for more discussion when you have consider my friendship with you as soon as you received this email.
I will introduce myself to you also send you my photos in my next response to you.
I look forward to hear from you.
Warm regards
Danielle
danschoeman02@gmail.com<mailto:danschoeman02@gmail.com>

By Email Scam Alerts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,