Azeyma Erdem: back you up as the next of kin to Mr. Andreas Schranner

From: Mrs seyma Erdem < mrsseymaerdem@gmail.com > Date: Sun, Dec 31, 2017 at 7:59 AM Subject: READ AND GET BACK TO ME Dear Friend, Thank you very much for your response. Please note that i have no intention of asking you to send me money. As we communicate bear in mind that you are dealing with a responsible family woman that has a lot of reputations to keep and maintain.God in heaven knows that i am of good intentions and faith in contacting you for this. If you read my terms below and you are not convinced then feel free to back out of this transaction. Let me start by introducing myself. I am Mrs,eyma Erdem i work with the ... (more)
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,