Susan Hayden Thank You in anticipation

From: Susan Hayden<felt@felt.com.cn>
Reply: susanhayden140@gmail.com
Date: 30 Nov 2017 05:08:19 -0800
Subject: Thank You in anticipation

Dear Friend,

Thanks for connecting with me. I hope this finds you well, I am
seeking assistance to evacuate the sum of $37 Million US Dollars and
gold barsintwo safety deposit boxes currently in a security
company. I am currently on apeace keeping mission in Afghanistan and
due to the high sensitivity of things here, I need a reliable and
trusted person to help me safe keep this boxes till my peace keeping
mission is over and we can share the money in 60/40 percentage. Please
let me know if you can handle this and we can proceed. Thank you

Warm Regards,
Susan Hayden
By Email Scam Alerts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,