Sofia: I do not like cheating and I always try

From: Sofia < gloriousbaby28@bigmir.net > Date: 2017-11-29 18:41 GMT+01:00 Subject: Hello Hello my new friend! Many thanks for your quick response for me. I am very happy because you have to write to me again, and I see you were happy to get my letter. For me, nice to start a friendship with you and I hope we will write to each other often to get to know each other better. I' ll be glad to share with you emails. It' s a new feeling for me and I' ve never had a friendship with the people in other countries. So I was interested to find out more details about you. I also want to tell you a few details about me. I was born and live in the Czech Republic. I was born and live here. I am 28 years old. I work as a nurse in the hospital Kaplice town. I finished my studies a few years ago and I have a medical education. ... (more)
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,