Christ Long: They said that it is illegal to enter the Country with the ATM

From: Mr. Paul Ferrie < westernunion9779@yahoo.com > Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2017 11:34:43 AM Subject: From Mr. Christ Long, Diplomatic Agent Text me on this +1-(802) 232-3838 for Your ATM VISA CARD of $15.5 Million USD Thanks for your mail with your home address I am very sorry for my later reply I want to inform you that I am having a little problem here with Airport Authorities, intercepting the ATM VISA CARD with regards to the Customs United States of America, due to Diplomatic Immunity Customs Clearance Certificate, which is delaying my coming to your above address. They said that it is illegal to enter the Country with the ATM VISA CARD without the Diplomatic Immunity Customs Clearance Certificate. They now directed me to contact the origin of the ATM VISA CARD to get the clearance and I have also contacted Benin Republic Customs Services and they said that it will cost you the sum of $55.00 usd, Use this below information to send the $55 by Western Union Or Money Gram so that I will be able to get the Clearance Certificate, Receiver's name: Williams Eze Address: Benin Republic City:Cotonou Amount:$55 ... (more)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,