I await your urgent reply


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: James Derry <jamesderry200@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, Oct 28, 2017 at 11:44 AM
Subject: I await your urgent reply
To: "evakubuike@yahoo.com" <evakubuike@yahoo.com>


From: Mr. James Derry
E-mail:jamesderry200@hotmail.com
Telephone: +447031920075


Dear Sir,

I am Mr. James Derry, an account manager with the HSBC Bank London to late Mr. Robert Thompson a foreign investor in Nigeria who unfortunately lost his life after a brief illness. He died of esophageal cancer on the 18th of August,2012. He left behind an investment bond of about $5Million with my bank before his death. I have decided to contact you for the transfer of the above mentioned amount into your account. which the bank now unquestionably expects to be claimed by any of his available foreign next of kin or be forfeited and transfers into the banks treasury as unclaimed.

Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we can not release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines. It is therefore upon this discovery that I decided to make business with you and release the money to you as the beneficiary to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement. The transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement as it will strictly be a bank-to-bank transfer. Hence our desire to have you as our overseas partner.

As a matter of fact, I have just placed this funds in what we call Nostro Vostro account with no beneficiary. with my position as a management staff of this bank, I cannot acquire this money in my name. So my aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money in your bank account and get 20% of the total funds as remuneration for your involvement. This is why i am looking for a competent and honest individual abroad into whose account the above stated sum will be transferred into by telegraphic transfer. Hence i am contacting you.

However, i wish to receive your personal assurance that you would not betray me after the fund must have arrived your account. More importantly, you are to keep this transaction confidential, in order not to tarnish the confidence reposed on me and the officials involved in this transaction. Please note that this transaction is 100% safe and risk free. Send me your sincere thoughts about this mail and fill your information as stated below, so that we can get started with the transfer process.

1. Your full name...
2. Country...
3. Contact address...
4. Telephone number...
5. Occupation...
6. Age and Sex...

The above information will enable us write letters of claim. This way we will use your name or company's name to apply for payments into your account. Please note that you will receive your payment via Swift Wire Transfer [Bank-To-Bank Transfer] to your Account. I shall feed you with further modalities as soon as I hear from you.

Send your reply to this email address only: jamesderry200@hotmail.com

I await your urgent response.

Best regards
Mr. James Derry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,