you had to be careful

This is bullshit. Don’t fall for it.

from: Natalie Adams <nfslrmcb@http://ift.tt/2wodnit;
 reply-to: nfslrmcb@http://ift.tt/2xFJRX7
 to: [redacted]
 date: Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 9:01 PM
 subject: you had to be careful

Whats up. I do not want to judge you, but consequently of few cases, we have point of contact since now. I do not think that caress oneself is very bad, but when all your relatives, colleagues and friend see it- its definitely bad.

So, closer to the point. You visited the internet with роrn, which I’ve placed with the malicious soft. Then you clicked on a video, virus started working and your device became working as dedicated desktop immediately. Obviously, all cams and screen started recording instantly and then my virus collected all contacts from your device.

I message you on this e-mail address, cuz I got it it from your device, and I make no doubt you for sure control this work address.

The most important thing that I edited video, on one side it shows your screen record, on another side your cams record. Its very amusingly. But it was sophisticated, so I proud of it. As a conclusion- if you want me to delete all this compromising evidence, here is my Bitcoin account address- 15Gpe4zNVBDzRCkeRxUidWum2EWg3e4Dbs (its should be without ‘spaces’ or ‘=’, check it). If you do not know how to use it, you can ask google or youtube for help- its very easy. It seems to me, that 160 $ will finish your problem and will destroy our touchpoint forever.

You have one day after reading this message(I put tracking pixel in it, ill know when you open it).

If you do not able to finish transaction, ill share the evidence with all contacts I’ve collected from you.

I do not think that cops can find me for only one day(not even 10 days), so think twice, you can lose your honor.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,