Rev Heberts Ressin: they will try to sit on the money. May the Lord be with you

From: "Rev Heberts Ressink." < officeofussecretaryofstate@gmail.com > To: undisclosed-recipients:; Subject: Rev Fr Herbert Res sink/ Greetings to you in the name of our lord, Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 11:41:08 -0700 Greetings to you in the name of our lord, I am Rev Herbert Reesink a Priest in Vatican city, i want you to do a work for me for this is my last wish. I have made out an ATM Master Card on your name worth of $5.1Million, i want you to distribute part of it to the less privileged people across the globe for i have made a mistake that will cost me my life as a matter of fact. The Pope has sent me on humanitarian trip to Africa several times, on certain occasion, i met a group of diamond business men who asked me to ... (more)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,