Nadia Ahmed Greetings to you.

From: Nadia Ahmed <nadia.ahmed@swissonline.ch>
Reply: nadia.ahmed104@yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2017 18:04:04 +0200
Subject: Greetings to you.

Greetings to you. Kindly accept my apology for sending this message to
you, I am victim of war from Libya, and presently in Benin Republic to
secure my life and to inherit my late father's left balance in custody
with Atlantique Bank Benin. Please am seeking for your kind assistance
to help me invest my inheritance in your country and manage it on my
behalf as i do not have any business experience to manage the huge sum
of 6.8 Million United State Dollars which i inherited from my late
father`s account. My late father was the CEO of Agritrade Coton
Company in Benin Republic, before he was killed, all i need is your
maximum assistance to transfer the funds into any safe bank account
you will provide to the bank and help me invest it into any profitable
business investment venture you can control in your country while I
continued my studies in any best school in your country. I have made a
vow to give you 30% of this money and you will help me to invest and
mange the remaining 70% into any secured investment you can approve.
Please after the funds is transfer to your own account, I will like
you to receive me in your country as your own daughter and as your
family member to protect my right and my interest with fear of
almighty God because I am very convinced and comfortable with all
trust on your person as a very straight forward and open minded person
who I can give this huge amount of trust. I shall give you more
details as soon as I get your response. Bellow is the web site of my
late father cotton company in Benin Republic. Web site:
HEDGEHOG://agritrade.cta.int/fr/Agriculture/Produits-de-base/Coton/(offset)/20/(nodeid)/5429
Regards Nadia Ahmed.
By Email Scam Alerts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,