Mrs.Elizabeth Wolfgang Dear Friend

From: "Mrs.Elizabeth Wolfgang" <officefilex50@gmail.com>
Reply: mrs.elizabethwolfgang@yahoo.com
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2017 17:22:56 +0100
Subject: Dear Friend


Dear Friend

I am Mrs.Elizabeth Wolfgang, undergoing medical treatment as a result
of cancer which i am admitted in Kings County Hospital Center Benin,my
husband died in a car accident, We were married without no child. When
my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $6,430,000 Million
{Six Million four hundred and thirty thousand dollars} I want an
individual that will use this to fund and provide succor to poor in
the society since i am a cancer woman and about to die.Please reply
back to me on my private email address/
mrs.elizabethwolfgang@yahoo.com

Mrs.Elizabeth Wolfgang

By Email Scam Alerts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,