JOHN RACE: consider me as scammer okay I promise

From: MR JOHN RACE < haendoffice@yahoo.com > Date: September 28, 2017 at 9:59:12 PM EDT Subject: FROM DIAMOND BANK PLC COTONOU REPUBLIC OF BENIN Reply-To: MR JOHN RACE < diamondbankplc201769@yahoo.com > FROM DIAMOND BANK PLC COTONOU REPUBLIC OF BENIN, MR JOHN RACE, DIRECTOR GENERAL TELEPHONE NUMBER(+229 67148012) COTONOU REPUBLIC OF BENIN: NO:171 AKIL ROAD Attention Please Honestly I am just disappointed at your behavior because you know that I am man of God and cannot deceive you. just pay the $75.00 and leave me and my God because God is watching me if I am telling you lies. I... (more)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,