Fwd: PLEASE I WAIT YOUR REPLY!

-----Original Message-----
From: Mr Edward Ouko <edwardouko2018@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tue, Aug 15, 2017 6:23 pm
Subject: PLEASE I WAIT YOUR REPLY!



Dear friend.

First I must solicit your confidence in this transaction; this is by
virtue of its nature as being utterly Confidential and top secret. Though
I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive
and worried, but I am assuring you that this is real and genuine.

My name is EDWARD OUKO. I am the head of audit Standard Chartered Bank of
Ghana ltd, I am a Ghanaian, married with two kids. I am writing to solicit
your assistance in the transfer of (US.$7,500,000.00). This fund is the
excess of 2016 annual audit profit during the last year business
transaction.

I have already submitted an approved end of the year report for the year
2016 to my head office here in Accra-Ghana, and they will never know of
this excess.

I have since then, placed this amount of (US$7,500,000.00) in a suspense
account without a beneficiary. As an audit officer of the bank, I can not
be directly connected to this money thus I am impelled to request for your
assistance to receive this money into your bank account in your home
country.

I do need to stress that there are practically no risk involved in this.
It's going to be a bank-to-bank transfer. All I need from you is to stand
as the original depositor of this fund and i will give you directives on
how you can successfully claim this funds into your bank account with no
stress or delay . After which i will forward an account where my share will be
wired into when the funds hits your account . No travel is required, This
is our sharing terms (60% to me & 40% to you)

If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely response by
sending your data as follows

1 Your Full Names.......................................
2,Your telephone Number.................................
3,Profession............................................
4,Age...................................................
5,Sex...................................................
6,Marital Status........................................
7,House Address.........................................
8,Int,Passport OR work ID ..............................

Best.Regards,
Edward Ouko

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,