Fwd: Hello my sweetheart,

From: sofianganga06@gmail.com
To: Soothill7@aol.com
Sent: 27/08/2017 14:09:39 GMT Summer Time
Subj: Hello my sweetheart,
 
Hello my sweetheart,
How are you? I hope you are in good health and doing well altogether. Thank you so much for your quick response. I want you to know that i received your message with a heart filled with joy and happiness. 

As i made known to you in my previous message,I want to inform you once again that my name is Ms Sofia Nganga, I am a single lady of 25 years, a nurse by profession and currently unemployed due to lack of job opportunities in Senegal, I am currently undergoing some studies under the social welfare program organized by British council here in Dakar, Senegal. My parents immigrated from Kenya to Dakar, Senegal when I was 3 years, due to nature of my father's profession, as an aeronautic Engineer,who  specialized in the repair and servicing of commercial aircrafts when he was alive.

I recently lost my both parents to fatal car accident which occurred on our way coming back from a family friend's wedding while returning home. I was  only person who survived among four members of my family who were inside the car. My late father Engineer Geoffrey Nganga. He was a British trained air craft engineer based while my late mother was a staff nurse working with one of the biggest university teaching hospital called (Le Dantec) here in Dakar, Senegal. 

I want you to understand my situation, I am lonely here in this country, as a matter of fact, my parents did not for once take me out of Senegal for a visit to Kenya my country of origin and this has left me in a state of despair because I don't know much about Kenya the country where my parents came from or even get connected to our family relatives in Kenya because I was raised and brought up in Senegal.

As a young single woman,beautiful and full of life,It is my humble wish to have a sound and lasting relationship with you, a true relationship based on true love that counts no error, peace, understanding, unending joy, inner happiness that surpasses all human knowledge and understanding, respect for each other and caring for each other's well being. 

I have full of positive  anticipation that you will leave a large of space in your gentle and lovely heart for me to occupy and be yours forever. I also believe in accordance with my spirit that you will do everything possible for me, in terms of helping me to come over to your country to join you and also assisting me to secure a nursing job in one of the hospitals in your country.

Having explained everything about myself and my present situation I hereby kindly want you to tell me about yourself, especially things your like and the things you dislike and your profession or what you are doing to make a decent living.

I am endlessly loving, very caring, transparently honest, very polite, and as gentle as a dove. I will tell you more about myself in my next email. Attached below is my picture. I am looking most anxiously to hearing from you soon.

Love, truth, understanding, caring, peace and happiness, a process.

Cheers, hugs, kisses, lots and lots of love,
Sofia Nganga

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,