Fwd: from Pauline


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "pauline lester" <paulinlstr@gmail.com>
Date: Aug 24, 2017 16:54
Subject: from Pauline
To: <rudylegends@gmail.com>
Cc:

Hi,
How are you today?.  We met on zorpia dating site. My name is Pauline Lester from the United States. I am 30 years old and a medical doctor by profession. At present I am staying at Afghanistan where I work as a military doctor with the US Armed Forces.
I am divorced. I hope this meeting will open the way to establishing a good relationship between us. Anyway I would be grateful to know your name, nationality, age and occupation if you don't mind.  
thanks a lot for your time.  with lots of love.
looking forward for your reply at the earliest.
yours
Dr. Pauline

Comments

  1. hi dr.pauline how are you? You sind message for me with your photo but your emil is paulinlstr02@gmail.com. So i am not undrstand you dr.pauline and i need like this Email nicole3mann@gmail.com i m sory i am not have money my doctor.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,