francia richard: i am afraid i might lose my life anytime because i can feel it from my body

From: " francia richard" < francia.richard1986@gmail.com > Date: Sep 29, 2017 11:12 PM Subject: GOOD DAY MY DEAEREST TOM KRUMMELL, FROM MS FRANCIA Cc: Good day my dearest friend in the lord and i greet you in the name of our lord Jesus Christ in responding to my letter , really its been a long while i have bear the burden of this sickness and right now i am currently transfer to India for treatment and i must be sincere to you that i am not fine and i am dying slowly and i am afraid i might lose my life anytime because i can feel it from my body system so i want you to be frank with me if i can entrust my fund to you to do all that i have instructed you to do in using part of the money for charity work of God while you use your 40% of the fund for your family up keeping so i will be waiting patiently to hear from you as soon as possible . God bless you and strengthen you more in wisdom to carry on his work . I will also like to see your identity to know whom i am dealing with if i can really trust you . Thank you Ms Francia Richard      ... (more)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,