DEARLY BELOVED

from: Mrs Monica Maya Joseph <"www."@aurora.ocn.ne.jp>
 reply-to: mrsmonicamayajoseph@gmail.com
 to:
 date: Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 9:54 AM
 subject: DEARLY BELOVED

Dearly Beloved,

I will like to introduce myself to you and hope that you will understand my position and the reason for this letter.
I am Mrs. Monica Maya Joseph from England, I was married to late Mr. Rufus Joseph the of Nigeria. He was the CEO of Ascon Oil Mining & Exploration, I am 60 years of age and currently suffering from a long time cancer which has badly affected my health of late. The cancer has reached a critical stage, so my doctors have courageously advised me to indulge in Prayers as well because it is clear that I would not live past the next two to three months.

I was raised in an orphanage Home, and was married to my late husband for twenty years without a child. My husband and I so much love ourselves that after his death I decided not to re-marry, he died in a fatal motor accident which I believe must have been political motivated because of his venture in the new oil industry. I sold all my inherited belongings and deposited all the sum of ($25,000,000.00) with a finance company. Presently, the money is still with the bank, and I received a letter from the management of the holding bank as the real depositor urging me to come forward to receive the money after leaving it dormant for a long time.

Email: mrsmonicamayajoseph@gmail.com

Sincerely Yours,
Mrs.Monica Maya Joseph


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,