AU GOLD & DIAMOND AVAILABLE

Gold at 80% market value?  I don’t think so.

from: John Konbia <johnkonbia@gmail.com>
 reply-to: africaminerssarl@gmail.com
 to:
 date: Thu, Sep 28, 2017 at 1:08 PM
 subject: AU GOLD & DIAMOND AVAILABLE

AU GOLD & DIAMOND AVAILABLE

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are direct gold and diamonds miners from Guinea Conakry; looking for good customer for long term relationship , we accept bank to bank wire transaction and we are ready to sell the gold at this price below. Dust/bars for the price of
Gold Dust $32,500 USD per kg
Gold Bars $33,500 USD per kg
Diamond I wish to let you know that we have up to 5,000 carats of diamond so contact me with your inquires.

Origin: Guinea / Sierra Leone
Quantity 4,373.52 carats
Quality FL-VVSI-VVS2
Purity Color D-E-F-G-H
If the price is acceptable get back to me for FCO and further discussion, i shall provide to you my direct contact telephone numbers in my next mail.

Regards


John Konbia


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,