amira duka MY DEAR I CONTACT YOU WITH A GOOD HEART

From: amira duka <amiraduka24@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2017 14:30:03 +0000
Subject: MY DEAR I CONTACT YOU WITH A GOOD HEART

Attachments

  • Amira assef duka.jpg
  • Amira Duka.jpg

Hello my dear friend, I'm happy to meet you and I think it's God who allowed me to meet you, I know my message comes to you as a great surprise, but I want you to feel free with me because I have desirable plans with You for the future together, my name is Amira Duka from Syria, the only daughter of the late Engr. Assef Shawkat Duka from Syria, I am writing from the Republic of The Gambia where I'm taking my refuge due to the war and premature death of my parents during my country's political crisis. My father sold his shipping company to a Chinese expatriate before his death and deposited the sum of five million, seven hundred thousand dollars ($ 5.7 million) in his foreign account with one of the largest banks in the UK, that my name appeared as the next of kin, it is true that we did not know in person but I feel comfortable and open to discuss with you this issue that has been a concern to me in this horrible camp in which I live today. I believe God will not abandon me as I prayed before contacting you with confidence in God that you will help me because of my statue as a refugee, I ask for your help to transfer my legacy funds to your bank account for a good investment in your country , And what I need from you is:

(1) Serve as guardian of these funds, since I am only 24 years old and the money is too big for me.
(2) Provide a home for me to come to your country to pursue my education and get a residence permit in your country.

I am willing to offer you 30% of the total funds for your help and is not in any way associated with an invalid operation, please help me to get out of this terrible situation and God will bless you, I'm waiting to hear from you, because the bank is ready to transfer the money to any foreign account I will present to them, In my next mail, I will write to you and give you all the necessary information of the bank, where my father has deposited the funds in my name as the next of kin, waiting impatiently to read your positive response soon.
God bless us.

Best regards,
Amira.

By Email Scam Alerts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,