YOUR Atm Visa Card DELIVERY NOTIFICATION!

from: MR JAMES UDO <“http://ift.tt/2wEkeF7;
reply-to: MR JAMES UDO <ups.company@aol.fr>
to:
date: Sat, Aug 12, 2017 at 5:25 AM
subject: YOUR Atm Visa Card DELIVERY NOTIFICATION!

YOUR Atm Visa Card DELIVERY NOTIFICATION!
ATTN: PAYMENT  NOTIFICATION!
This is to bring to your notice that, I have paid the  courier charges and the delivery of your atm visa card .I paid it because the  atm visa card worth  5.5,000,000.00 USD has less three weeks and four days to  expire and when it expires the money will go into Government reserve.
With that I decided to help you pay the money so that the atm visa card will not expire, because I know when you get your atm visa card definitely you must compensate me. Now your atm visa card has been deposited with UPS  Courier Company for delivery so I want you to contact Ups Courier  Company with your Full Contact information so that they can deliver your  atm visa card to your designated address without any delay. Like I stated  earlier, the delivery charges has been paid but i did not pay their  security keeping fees since they refused.
Reasons for their refusal are  because they do not know when you are going to contact them. They told  me that their keeping fee is $35per a day, and I deposited it  yesterday,
Below is their Contact Information’s,
Contact Person: Dr TEDDY HARRI UPS Courier and Security Company
Email; (ups.company@aol.fr )
Tell..(202) 869-5462
Therefore Contact  Today to avoid more increases of their keeping fees and let me know once you receive your Atm visa card.
Waiting to hear from you as soon as you received this Atm visa card.
Yours Sincerely,
Mr.James K Udo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,