VICTORIA: my success in getting my fund transferred through the help of a new partner Mr.Brown Alvaro Gomez from Paraguay

จาก: "vivani" < victoriababy2014@gmail.com > วันที่: 29 มิ.ย. 2017 04:19 เรื่อง: FROM VICTORIA Hello Dear Friend, I am happy to inform you about my success in getting my fund transferred through the help of a new partner Mr.Brown Alvaro Gomez from Paraguay.Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Everything was perfectly done because we strike a deal with one of the Lady Accountant who works with the Federal Ministry of Finance Senegal(FMFS)and she rendered a tremendous help to us.My new partner initiated this idea and everything worked out successfully.... (more)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,