Mr Wireko Arnold Attention Dear Friend

From: Mr Wireko Arnold <wirekoarnold3@gmail.com>
Reply: wirekoarnold000@hotmail.com
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 09:00:53 +0000
Subject: Attention Dear Friend,

Attention Dear Friend,

Compliment of the day to you, I sent you a mail a couple of day ago
about a transaction and haven't heard from you since then.The message
was to solicit your partnership to transfer the sum of ($14 million
US dollars) deposited by my late client how have the same last name
with you from the same country.I shall send you more information and
procedures when I receive a positive response from you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,
Mr Wireko Arnold

By Email Scam Alerts

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,