Jude Robinson: send you the sum of ($1.5)USD

From: Mr Jude Robinson <"www."@lily.ocn.ne.jp> Date: Sat, Jul 29, 2017 at 12:38 PM Subject: Contact my Bank Manager for your payment: To: My good Friend in the Lord, Compliments of the season, thank you for your help I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transfer through the helping hand of the new partner.I decided to compensate you with some money. Now, I want you to contact my secretary Mrs.Rose Anthony with the below contact address EMAIL Address:(wnu_nion@yahoo.fr) Ask him to send you the sum of ($1.5)USD in an ATM MASTER CARD which i kept for you special.The needed information's as detailed bellow: ... (more)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,