Fwd: 回覆︰ Sms received


On 27 Jul 2017 8:10 AM, "Ms Zhengjian Wood" <zhengjian2@yahoo.com> wrote:


Dear Nel,

Thanks for your quick response to my mail and please respond
back via my official email: zhengjian_yangben@dbsbnkmeifobranch.com

I'm Ms Zhengjian and a staff of DBS BANK AUDIT Department
with an Inheritance deal concerning a South African Citizen,
Late Edward Fleur who had an Investment Account with funds 
lodged 15th Nov 2003 and No Will or authorized legal beneficiary 
document was ever filed and contacting you in this regard since 
you both possess the same Surname to stand as the Authorized Next 
Of Kin as all currently points at.

You will be needed to partner with me on this enabling me
facilitate the transfer of this sum of USD$13.9M United States
Dollars Only to your nominated account at the end of this
transaction and be rest assured it is 100% hitch free and above
waters as being an insider at the bank I have planned this deal
properly and it's a sure success as no one has operated this
account since 2009 till date and no one has come forward for
this claim, hence the money has been floating and no one will
suspect your claim at all and we will be sharing 50/50 % at the
end of this transaction.

Note that all information I have access to is privileged with
nobody having access and if we dont act within the official time
frame it will be converted to state funds which may benefit only
the shareholders of our company.You would be required to show some
proof of claim which I will provide you with and below are information
you should acquit yourself with.

Benefactor First Name (Surname):Fleur, Last Name:Edward,Full
Names of Account Holder:Late Edward Fleur,DOB:21/02/1944, 
DOD:16/07/2010, Place of Death: Hong Kong,Full name of account 
holder Father: Alfred Fleur,Maiden Name of account holder 
Mother: Cloete

Do attach a copy of your valid Identification along with the following,

Full Names:
Physical address:
Telephone:
Fax line:
Occupation:
Scanned Identification:*

which I will file along with the INHERITANCE CLAIM FORM which I will also 
fill on your behalf so as not to make any mistake and start the paperwork's 
and processing into your name and the eventual procurement of the Final 
Approval Order allowing the funds to leave my bank and Hong Kong 
in your favor.

Best Regards and hope you can educate me about a viable sector I can
invest my share of these funds into in a long term investment and kindly
reach me via my official email: zhengjian_yangben@dbsbnkmeifobranch.com

Ms Zhengjian

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,