Daniel Tobias: it will be signed by me and your foster mother Mrs Brooks

From: mary brooks < marybrooks617@gmail.com > Date: Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 3:17 PM Subject: MY BELOVED PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK FOR MORE INFORMATION Dearest Beloved , Thank you very much for your kind reply again and your willingness to see that my last wish is accomplished. Your response to me, gives me more relief and hope to live again, to God be the glory. Please my beloved i can not call you because the Doctor will not allow me to talk to people because of my present condition,but you can call the Doctor any time to ask of me, here is the Doctor' s phone number( +44 20-32-89-67-93 )His name is ... (more)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,