Alima Eric Hassan: through the assistance of Mr. Donald Benson from Paraguay

On Friday, June 30, 2017, alimaeric hassan < Alimaerichassan@hotmail.com > wrote: Hello Dear, Greetings in the Name of God Almighty[Allah] How are you today your work and family? i am happy to let you know that the Bank has release my late fathers money to me through the assistance of Mr. Donald Benson from Paraguay, he is a good man who is now my co-investor and my husband. i am in Paraguay with my husband and i send to you a draft cheque of $300.000.00 US dollars to you and some other families who assisted me very much when i was in terrible situation in refugee camp Dakar Senegal Africa.... (more)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,