Very Urgent message Please.

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Mailloy <stevemalloy1966@outlook.com>
Sent: Mon, Jun 19, 2017 10:31 PM
Subject: Very Urgent message Please.



Dear Mahbeer,I am looking for a relative of my deceased client Mr Mahbeer, who lost his life in Syria, during Syrian civil war. I am his personal adviser and I am looking for his next of kin. I want to contact you to work with me in securing the transfer of a fund: $4,420,000.00 ( Four million four hundred and twenty thousand dollars ) legacy by my late client, If you are a relative or if you are bearing the same surname with my client, please contact me immediately for more information.I solicit your consent to enable me Introduce you as the next of kin to my deceased client since both of you bear the same last name. The funds will then be transferred to you as the beneficiary and shared according to a proposed sharing pattern / ratio of 60:40 i.e. 60% for me and 40% for you. For more details, do contact me with your data through my private email address: (steve.malloy3039@gmail.com)1. Full name:2. Country:3. Email:4. Date of birth:5. Phone numberAfter which I will send you the details of how the transaction will commence.Steve Malloy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,