More details

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Malloy <steve.malloy3039@gmail.com>
To:
Sent: Wed, Jun 14, 2017 03:14 PM
Subject: More details



Dear Arash.
I thank you very much for your response to my message, Arash l do not contact you by mistake rather l have contacted you based on the fact that you are bearing the same family name with my late client and I don't really know exactly if you are related to my late client or not, but the name of my late client is late Mr. Sergey Dame Arash. I contacted you to assist me because you are bearing the same family name with my late client Arash.
However, I understand we are living in a very wicked world where there are a lot of faceless and masked individuals set to ruin people but I pray that God opens your mind and eyes to see the legality / genuineness of this transaction. From the information I heard from the bank, boards of directors are planning to share these $4,800,000.00 which my client deposited in VakifBank Turkey and if no one applies for the claim of the fund from now till the end of August 2017, they will have the fund confiscated within the expiration of the deadline. Because Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives of my late client, I seek your consent to present you to the bank as the next of kin to the deceased, so that the fund that he left behind with the bank can be released to you for our mutual benefit, since both of you are having the same surname.
Nevertheless, I know that you might not be related to the deceased, but understand that I really made thorough inquiry/ investigation and was convinced that he had no known living relatives, therefore I urge you to see it as a reason that is worth it and consider it very necessary to proceed with me and ensure that we work with transparency and achieve the best of result in this business transaction. I can assure you that this transaction will be carried out under legitimate arrangement without any breach of the law both here in Turkey and also in your country. Take note that I am in perfect possessions of all the required items / information of this bank account that will perfect the successful execution of this project.
Therefore, be informed that this transaction is absolutely legitimate, as all the necessary information and documents that will be needed in this transfer will be legally issued and obtained in your name, which will legalize your position as next of kin the only living relation to my late client. Note that as the personal attorney to the deceased, it is my duty to present the next of kin of my late client to the bank, and whosoever I present to the bank as the next of kin or relative to my late client with same surname will be approved, I have all the necessary information and documents of the deceased and his bank account details which will enable the release of the fund to you as new next of kin to late Mr. Sergey D. Arash.
Now this is what l actually wants you to do; Since you bear the same surname with him and the same nationality have reasoned very professionally and l feel it will be legally proper to present you as his next of kin to claim out the fund, I am quite aware of the procedures this will take and I will advice you appropriately on the way forward and guide you on how to apply to the Bank to make the claim for the fund and its bank-to-bank transfer to your designated bank account, where you consider safe for it, as soon as the funds is released to you I will come over to your country for us to share the money as we agreed 60% for me and 40% for you, My prayer is for the success of this transaction which I believe by the special grace of God our co-operation will bring our expectation to accomplish! Subsequently. All I need from you is your co-operation so that we can use this opportunity and re-arrange our both families.
I am waiting your immediate response.
RegardsSteve Malloy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,