Investment opportunity in your Country

-----Original Message-----
From: H.E Ali Shareef Al Emadi <alishareef.alemadi@hotmail.com>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Sent: Thu, Jun 15, 2017 03:53 PM
Subject: Investment opportunity in your Country


Hello
I am H.E Ali Shareef Al Emadi Manager Account Finance, Qatar Petroleum.
I have $60m for Investment in your country.
Contact me if you are interested, I have all it will take to move the
fund to any of your account designate as a Contract Fund to avoid every
query by the authority in your Country. I sent this message from my
private Email, I will give you more details through my official Email
upon the receipt of your response to prove myself and office.
Regards,
H.E Ali Shareef Al Emadi
Account Finance

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,