Fwd:

-----Original Message-----
From: Fai Konow <faikonow07@gmail.com>
To:
Sent: Fri, Jun 9, 2017 08:48 AM
Subject: Re:



Hello,
My name is Fai Konow and I am contacting you strongly on a benefit of doubt basis. I am a banker in a Chinese major bank in South Africa (I will disclose to you), and I specifically need your assistance to legally stand in as beneficiary to my late client.
My client (JOHANN BERNT EDWARD PATEL) possessed total assets of USD11.6m at my bank before his demise. This was determined for investment but as at the time of my last report he was declared deceased and without a legal heir by the bank. This has been confirmed by the authorities in Richards Bay Municipality in South Africa.
All documents relating to the accounts and client are available at the bank. I am the only bank officer with access to all the confidential information regarding the deposits of the account and I am willing to facilitate the release of the liquid assets to you as beneficiary. For this, I would be willing to offer you exactly 50 percent of the total sum.I am in the position to make necessary legal arrangements and then inform the bank that you are the bona fide next of kin of the client.Please treat this with confidence and caution as I would not like this our discussion to leak to a third party. I would not like to risk losing my job without retrieving the funds. You may contact me if you are interested in working with me. Please provide your private phone number and I will call you.
Regards
Fai K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,