Fwd:

-----Original Message-----
From: olu.bensonloan <olu.bensonloan@aol.com>
Sent: Tue, Jun 20, 2017 10:36 PM



Hello
I am in receipt of your e-mail. I know how you feel about this operation and I would not put the blame on you for demanding for some evidence that this operation is really true, but you should understand that the fact that there are many scams out there does not each make a scam, the twelve that there should be a Judah. I'ma creditor certified and legitimate loan lender that those not take people money away as the fees but i will go everything possible to make sure that you get your loan as i promise.
Let me be clear and honest with you, there actually scams out there that exist to deceive the people of their money and Now the government is really fighting that now and I'm sure that very soon this scam artist will be notified to face the law because they are really tarnishing the image of the creditor true, I have to be in the profession for many years and all clients have given me the loan before, do not doubt myself, but Lately I have noticed that my new customers started to doubt me just because now there are many scams out there that are successful in tarnishing our image and one no longer knows who to trust again, but I want to ensure that you are dealing with a real creditor, and you will be certainly get your loan as soon as this fee is paid. my age I can not even tell lies or you do not even scamming when I'm a christian. You have nothing to worry about. If I'm a fake then I would not be demanding fees, which is not sufficient to take care of the accounts of family, I would have demanded for a largest amount of money. Please try to repay the faith they have in you how things can work.
I really hope you understand all this and you will see that this transaction is real and I along with my bank is giving you a 100% guarantee and assurance that this rate is Shipping now certainly be the first and last, and after that, you must obtain your loan.
ThanksMr Olu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,