FURTHER DETAILS OF MY PARTNERSHIP / INVESTING IN YOUR COUNTRY

-----Original Message-----
From: Chen Yang <chen.yang17@yandex.com>
To:
Sent: Sat, Jun 3, 2017 04:40 PM
Subject: FURTHER DETAILS OF MY PARTNERSHIP / INVESTING IN YOUR COUNTRY



FURTHER DETAILS OF MY PARTNERSHIP / INVESTING IN YOUR COUNTRY
INTRODUCTION AND BRIEF HISTORY OF FUND READ DILIGENTLY
Hi,
Hope all is well with you and your Family, thank you for the response to my email, sequel to my proposal to you, due to confidentiality I have attached to this email a good explanation of this partnership for your understanding, do open the attached email, read diligently and get back to me immediately.
I look forward to your urgent response, confirm your understanding and your commitment to continue this partnership with me.
Regards,
Dir. Chau-Chen Yang

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,