Dear Sir/ Madam

-----Original Message-----
From: Mrs. Atifa Hussien <mrs.atifa0954312@yahoo.com>
To:
Sent: Thu, Jun 22, 2017 03:27 PM
Subject: Dear Sir/ Madam



Dear Sir/ Madam, I am Mrs. Atifa Hussein the wife of Engr. Salah Hussein a Syrian industrialist and member of a Syrian businessmen in the Council Damascus. I got your contact details from business commercial directory online, after the death of my husband, my family is under threat of President Bashar al -Assad for Resolute our support for a genuine democratic government in Syria, which is why they killed my husband. Because of the current President Bashar al -Assad protest in the country, many families are running for dear life as his soldiers kill civilians, women and children. I want to receive your message, I get the sum of 6,800.000.00 million dollars (Six Million Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars Only) in my possession. This is the money that my husband and I have saved for our entire life as an industrialist including some valuable property Gold. I put the money in the trunk box and put it with the UN here in Damascus. My sincere intention in writing you is to win your courtesy and acceptance to receive the money on my behalf and invest it in your country and also invest with them. For your assent to and acceptance, I will give you 30%. I have to take that chance because I trust no other alternative than to someone. Am, so I cannot risk my life to avoid an orphan without brother or sister an end to my family line here. as a woman, as my husband is dead, I have only my two daughters. They deserve a decent life, because I want them to grow up in a peaceful environment. I will move with my family land and invest the money in accordance with the law, your advice and support that we can work together and achieve a better future for our families. If possible, I would ask you to send me your information? Only when you are with this request. This is the money to you purely for the purpose of sending. The information needed is: your full name, home telephone number, your full address. I await your positive response and receipt of the information that I make to you with further information. With best regards, Mrs. Atifa Hussein.Private Email (atifa0123hu02@outlook.com)
From:
To: mrs.atifa0954312@yahoo.com
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2017 9:02 AM
Subject: Re: REF SYTRE Good Day Am Mrs. Atifa Hussein did you received my previous message kindly do get back to me on my private email (atifa0123hu02@outlook.com) for further details.
Yes

-----Original Message-----
From: Mrs. Atifa Hussein <lauraperez@maldonado.gub.uy>
To: Recipients <lauraperez@maldonado.gub.uy>
Sent: Thu, Jun 22, 2017 06:41 AM
Subject: REF SYTRE Good Day Am Mrs. Atifa Hussein did you received my previous message kindly do get back to me on my private email (atifa0123hu02@outlook.com) for further details.
---
This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,