Dear Friend I Am Lieutenant General Garry Paulson

-----Original Message-----
From: General Garry Paulson <Paulson@amazon.com>
Sent: Fri, Jun 9, 2017 06:58 AM
Subject: Dear Friend I Am Lieutenant General Garry Paulson



Good day to you, my name is Mr Garry Paulson I am a U.S soldier but
currently I am carrying out my duty in Syria.
I have some money here that I want to move to a safety place and I am willing to offer you
30% of the total money which will be $9.8 million USD. I emailed you
to know if you can help me in safe guiding this money until I am out
of this horrible place.
I am waiting for your positive response assoon as possible, but please you should ignore this mail if you are
not willing to help me in this deal. Here is my personal email address: (mrgarry.garrypaulson.paulson2@gmail.com ) and you can
* Your Name (first & last):
* Your Physical Address:
* City, State, & Zip Code:
* Phone Numbers(cell/home):
. profession
contact me as soon as possible so that I will give you guide lines on
how to go about it.
Thank you.
General Garry Paulson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,