Dear B

-----Original Message-----
From: MrJames Patrick <mrjamespatrick2014@yahoo.com>
To:
Sent: Tue, Jun 27, 2017 03:50 AM
Subject: Dear Ba


Dear Ba
Firstly, I must thank you for your interest in this offerlike I mentioned in my previous correspondence; I've been very busy abroad recently, hence reason to hire assistant. My former Personal Assistant just got married and moved to Europe. The jobs are in two parts, first is taking care of receivables (Debts owed due to credit facilities given to our clients which are now due for payments) while the other parts has to do with collection and shipping of Art materials (Errands).
For payment: You will be entitled to 5% of every payment and additional $50 for gas/transport.
For errands: All errands will be in your city/town so it is not a must you have a car, but if you do it might be a plus. When you get my mails/packages, you will be required to mail them to where I want them mailed too. You will be doing this until I get back to town so we can formally meet and discuss about the possibility of making this arrangement long term if I'm satisfied with your performance. You will earn $300 for each errand and additional for gas/transport making 350.Other expenses like shipping and taxes will be covered by me.
I hope this email gives more information as required as I await you to reconfirm following information so that we can move ahead in earnest:
Full Names:
Mailing address
Age:
Cell Number:
Home Number:
Current Occupation and Available hours:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Affiliate Movie Streaming Scam Service

FROM CHASE BANK REGARDING YOUR CASHIER'S CHECK

Fwd: ATTN: ACCOUNT HOLDER,